That’s so raven — tapping on the coffin in which Captain Jack Sparrow makes his escape at the beginning of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (2006).
Answer this with 10 random facts about you and pass on to your 10 favorite followers! <3
- I dislike answering these kinds of surveys.
- I was born in London (England).
- I am an only child.
- I wear spectacles because I have near-sighted vision.
- My zodiac sign is Pisces.
- When I was in primary school (roughly 6-10 years of age), I was ranked No. 2 in chess out of the entire school, although I rarely play nowadays.
- I am fully fluent in English and Spanish, and can get by in French.
- I studied both Latin and Classical Greek at secondary school.
- I have a tortoise named Barri (short for “Barriguitas”, a diminutive of the Spanish word “barriga” which means belly).
- I like the fact that this is the last entry on the random facts list.
I am breaking this chain because it would be invidious to choose 10 favourites out of all my followers, and also to spare those who dislike answering these things from having to do so.